Who are you guys?
Arnold clark nissan qashqai motability
- About the Scheme
- Find a Dealer
The Motability Scheme enables disabled people to exchange either their Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance; War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement; Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment or the Armed Forces Independence Payment; in exchange for a new car every 3 years as well as the support you need to enjoy worry free motoring.
Find out more about the Motability Schemes benefits and if you are eligible below.
As well as a brand new car, users of the motability scheme enjoy all these additional benefits.
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Road fund licence sent directly to your home
- Replacement tyres
- 60,000 miles allowance over three years
- Full breakdown assistance
- Insurance and personal accident cover for named drivers and passengers
If you receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance or the War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement, then you could be receiving a new car every three years. Through Motability, you simply turn part or all of that allowance into the car of your choice with Arnold Clark.
- You are a parent or guardian of a child aged three or over who receives the allowance - you can order a car for use on their behalf.
- You receive the allowance but are unable to drive - you can nominate up to two drivers.
If you would like assistance checking whether you are eligible for Motability, contact one of the following agencies:
- For enquiries about the Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP), please contact Disability & Carers Service on 028 9090 6182 or visit the DWP website.
- For enquiries about the War Pensioners' mobility Supplement (WPMS), please contact Service Personnel & Veterans Agency on 0800 169 2277 or visit the Veterans UK website.